Elmec High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters are manufactured with most advanced technology and quality raw materials, enables usage with high watts in small spaces and advanced manufacturing process ensures our heaters are vibration proof and thus ensures excellent reliability in heavy duty working conditions (Like Plastic Processing, Printing, Packaging and automobile industries where the heaters are subjected to heavy vibrations). The high performance is achieved by correct installation of the cartridge heaters. The perfect fitness of the heater in the hole facilitates good heat exchange between the surfaces of heater and mass to be heated thus increases the heater life and reduces energy loss.
- Plastic processing machinery
- Hot runner mould
- Packaging machinery
- Dies & moulds
- Shoe machinery
- Labeling machineries and a lot of other applications.
- Food processing machinery
- Hot Stamping
- Heating gases and liquids.
- Sheathing material : SS 304 and SS 316
- Available with inbuilt Thermocouple 'J' or 'K'
- Maximum sheath temperature 800oC
- Rugged & durable construction
- Highly compacted construction improves heater life and reduces the effect of vibration and shock.
- Excellent heat transfer.
|Refer Operating temperature Vs Watt density graph to find max permissible clearance.|
- Fibre glass or Teflon wire crimped or welded to terminals
- Fibre glass wire with SS metal braiding
- Wires protected with SS or GI flexible conduits
- All wires are available in straight or right angle exit
- Drawing or sample required for special type terminals